x

shipping regions disappeared

I found this article.  It is exactly what I need to do - edit my regional shipping settings as my most common items weigh more than previously.  I had added region settings before and set the shipping thresholds for item counts at like 6 before it moved to the next shipping cost level.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6910-set-up-shipping-areas-and-rates-with-square-online-stor... 

However, now, today, when I go to the Online Overview > Settings > Shipping - it only shows my two online store addresses.  There are not options to add regions or edit regions.  Yet the regions must be there in the background as those settings are getting applied.  

I don't know what else to try.  

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

That was the ticket.  I contacted support via that link and in a matter of minutes, they had my shipping regions back and visible on the screen.  The support tech said that "Sometimes with multiple sites, you just need to open a site and then close with the X and it all comes back.  It's on their known issue list as a glitch to take care of."

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @onegirltangling

Thank you for posting in the Community!

This is an example of what my own shipping regions looks like. Do you see this option when you're under the Shipping section in the Online Store? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

No, @Kassi_ I don't have any options related to regions at all.  I only see the shipping from address setup for each of these locations.  All access to regions has disappeared, but the regions I'd setup when I created the first location 3 years ago are somewhere in the background controlling all location shipping settings.  I would love to access them, but there are no buttons or choices.  

onegirltangling_0-1607133608479.png

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

If you aren't seeing the Destination Regions & Rates section when clicking Settings > Shipping while on your Square Online overview page, something sounds off there. Our team would be able to look into this with you, @onegirltangling! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Message 4 of 9

Best Answer

That was the ticket.  I contacted support via that link and in a matter of minutes, they had my shipping regions back and visible on the screen.  The support tech said that "Sometimes with multiple sites, you just need to open a site and then close with the X and it all comes back.  It's on their known issue list as a glitch to take care of."

Message 5 of 9
Alumni

I'm so glad to hear you're able to see your settings now, @onegirltangling!

Thanks for posting an update here in case others come to the Community with the same issue 😊

Valentina
Message 6 of 9

I am having the same exact problem. I don't see SHIPPING REGION anywhere.

Message 7 of 9

Mine doesn't show any options...square no shipping region.jpg

Message 8 of 9
Admin

@hihellopup Did you try @onegirltangling's suggestion above? If you did but you're still having trouble, I'd go ahead and contact our team since they mentioned this is a known issue. They should be able to help!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 9 of 9