x

All payments being declined on the online shop.

I have been having this issue since Thursday trying everything. All payments including Google Pay and normal card entry's have this error come up no matter what. I know the cards work because customers all over have had the same issue. I verified my own card and google pay and they are both good.

Screenshot_7.png

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Hi @RacetimeApparel, sorry to hear you're running into this!

If customers have confirmed their card is valid and the transaction still declines, they should contact their card-issuing bank for more information. 

This article runs through a few common reasons why cards can be declined. If you're still having trouble after checking everything in the article, please contact our Support team directly for help with specific transactions

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 9

what is "card issuing bank"? isnt square the card processor? I have been through everything with a fine tooth comb and paid over $350 for the "bells and whistles" square/weebly site and cant even accept payments. There arent any trouble shooting options? 

Message 3 of 9

were you ever able to find a solution for this? I am having the same issue currently

Message 4 of 9

Same here! Let me know if you find out any info from this please 😩

Message 5 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hey everyone 👋

Is anyone still seeing this error on the checkout page? There was a sync delay yesterday causing some errors like you described, but this should be resolved now. If you are still running into an issue, please reach out to our support team with this link. Then select the topic Square Online Platform. Note; you will need to be signed into your account before selecting the link.

Message 6 of 9

I just invested hours and hours of work, have gine through every element of the site and can not find WHY every payment is declined. PLEASE HELP!

Message 7 of 9

Im so frustrated... same! And so many runinto this but NO ONE has a trouble shooting guide or info. 

Message 8 of 9

I did the same I spent the whole day looking at everything and couldn’t find a reason. I think it could be down to maybe servers updating or something as it wasn’t syncing my new product and was being declined to all my customers. Today thankfully it appears to be working again! I hope yours gets back online soon   !

Message 9 of 9