x

Business information not appearing on my iPhone, but it is appearing on my iPad?

I have been using square for a few months now. I have had it downloaded on my iPhone and my iPad. For some reason the app on my iPhone is not working. I  sign in, and it recognizes me. But none of my business info is coming up. Such as items, services, deposits etc. it is acting like I have to  sign up again. I have logged out and log back in and still not working. Thank goodness it's all loaded on iPad, or I wouldn't have been able to check clients out today at my salon   

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I upgraded my phone and now my square wont work

Message 2 of 4
Square Champion

@Promassagegroup What isn't working?  what phone do you now have?  Basically, all you should have to do is download the Square POS from either the google play store or the Apple Appstore and then login with your email address and password.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “App on iPhone not working”

Hello @Mel2! It sounds like you might have created more than one Square account — and you've signed into one Square account on your iPad and a different Square account on your iPhone.

Square accounts are associated with email addresses. In order to see your account information on your iPhone make sure you sign in using the same email address that you sign in on your iPad.

@Promassagegroup Can you let us know what's happening when you try to use Square on your iPhone These Point of Sale troubleshooting steps resolve most issues. If you need help let me know here or call our Support team

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 4