x
Beta Member

CBD Program: Account Deactivated

My account is being deactivated without warning. We have been a loyal Square customer since the CBD program first launched, with no issues. Two months ago, I received an information request and  was told about ingredients in a product listed on our site, and that i could no longer sell the item. We immediately removed it from the website. I then received an email from your support team stating that a company called MY CBD contacted them and reported that we made false health claims on a blog on our site. Despite the fact that this was false, the blog article was about the benefits of not drinking alchohol and referenced an article written by Pub Med, we removed the article as an effort to remain in good standing with Square. Over the next several weeks, we received multiple texts stating an additional Information Request was made, however when we log into our account, there are no information requests visable and instead an error popped up stating "Oops, something happened". We called Square dozens of times, and was instructed to email them the info requested since the Information Request on our dashboard was not working. We complied with all of the information requests via email. Now we received an email stating our account is being deactivated due to violating Section 3 General Terms & Section 3 Payment Terms. It's very unfair to have something like this happen- everytime I call I'm told my support ticket has been esculated but we cant speak to the department that assists with this.  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @CBDNational,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this. Due to the nature of your post being account specific, I've moved it to a private board per our Community guidelines. The Seller Community is intended for seller to seller conversations, and we do not have access to account specifics here. I escalated your account to an Account Services team member who can take a closer look since other sellers won't be able to assist with this here from the Community.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Beta Member

Hi there. I contacted support dozens of times about this under Square case #91048070.

Each time I am told this has been escualted and a team member will reach out to me, and never does.

Last week, my account was reactivated due to the fact that it was a gliche in your system. Your system has been failing since February- in my dashboad under Information Requests, there are no information requests and instead an error message pops up. Thus, all info requests were handled via email and not my dashboard. Someohow your system automatically deactivated my account because it does not recognize that the info requests were submitted via email and not the dashboard. Then yesterday, the account was deactivated again for the same reason. This is an emergency- who can I talk to?

Message 3 of 3