x

Can't see customer notes in the iOS Appointment app

When I used to open the Appointments app on my phone, I could see notes for every customer I've entered, but now, even though on the desktop browser dashboard, there are notes present, I can't view them on the app. This is only occuring for SOME clients, oddly enough...

Lastly, this isn't to be confused with the appointment notes. Those are showing up fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

@bergalicious, welcome to the Seller Community. This is a great question for the community! 🎉

This sounds very odd.🤔 Have you made sure that your Appointment App is up to date? Also in the event that it is up to date I would recomend logging out of the Appointments App. The notes should re-appear with these steps.

If the issue of customer notes not appearing still persists, please comment back so we can get this straightened out. 😀

Message 2 of 4

I am having this same issue. I have put notes in the computer and they show up there. But on my app they don't show up. I logged out and logged back in on my phone, and I am still having this issue. Is there somewhere else I should be putting client notes on my computer version so that they show up on the phone app?

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @morganh11, thanks for surfacing. That shouldn't be happening.

To be sure we're on the same page, are you entering in your client information in the Directory tab? The details that you add to the Other section of the client's Personal Details from your computer should show up in the Clients tab of the Appointments app.

If that doesn't clear this up, do you recall how much time passed between entering in the customer notes on your computer before checking on the app? It can take a few moments for everything to sync properly.

Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot. These additional steps may help clear things up right away as well: Troubleshoot Your Square Appointments App.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if any questions remain, or get in touch with our Customer Success Team for a deeper dive into specifics. 

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4