x

Cannot see all of the items display window in Firefox

For a while now the items area on a desktop in Firefox has been very slow to move and gets cut off by the right window when an item is clicked. Now before I even click on anything the left side is now cut off making it so I cannot identify some items due to the left pain. Ever hear about the Percentage rule  for how wide windows/columns should be so they fit any browser? And getting to the Editor is a pain - no link straight to it. This needs to be fixed. And I personally do not like the Editor and liked the way the items window worked before in regards to having all the options of what I wanted to do for the items in one place. Now to see an item live you have to leave the items page and go to the editor. And what happened to the neat option of making a copy of an item to make it easier to add similar items? Grrr..... Frustrating.....

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Thanks for reporting! Our engineering team is looking into this, but in the meantime, can you try holding the Shift key and refreshing the browser? That may get you unblocked until we're able to push out a fix. One of us will follow up once it's resolved - apologies for the annoyance!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 7

No, that does not help!   Store is open (small business) and I am trying to upload more inventory items.  The task bar on the left is blocking the item description column to the point I can not read it at all.  Yesterday, it would disappear the way it is supposed to work.  What happened?

Message 3 of 7
Square

@AWillotheWisp - Would you mind sharing the URL of the Dashboard page you are on? Have you tried switching to a different browser yet? Google Chrome works really well. Also, if you can post a screenshot, that would be useful too! Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Message 4 of 7

It doesn't work on the Master Dashboard.  It is working when I go to a specific location. 

Message 5 of 7
Square

@AWillotheWisp - Have you tried switching browser yet? 

Sean
he/him/his
Message 6 of 7

Sean, the shift key worked for me! I was seeing the page blown up and couldn't get to see the 1/4 left... Refreshing while holding the shift key was the correct maneuver... never heard of it before. Bravo and thank you.

Thierry

Message 7 of 7