x

Complete Order > Select Ship but when I press it will not complete? 6days til it Expires & refunds!

Anyone know what to do (trying to Complete 1st Order) if you click Ship, and then Complete Order...but nothing happens?  6 days until Square Cancels and refunds!  HELP SOS! Me.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hi @SACnsltg, thanks for checking in!

After you complete the order, we'll be able to send the payment to your linked bank based on our deposit schedule. Find more details on order management in our Support Center.

Hope this helps clear things up! Please let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 5

This same issue is happening to me.   My first order will be shipped tomorrow, but I can't complete it in square market because the "complete order" button isn't working.  Thoughts?

Message 3 of 5

I just kept manually trying until it cleared... I tried logging out and logging in during the day and finally it cleared... Square would admit the site is a bit quirky...I know what resources are being deployed to make it better, seeing how Square stock continues to rise, but I hope that helps and your business does well!  Mike

Message 4 of 5

Thanks Mike!

Message 5 of 5