x

Credit card number gets cutoff at checkout page

I'm using WordPress/WooCommerce for my online store. My customers are not able to enter the entire credit card on their smartphone at checkout.

How can I solve this issue? 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @superwoman- Thanks for bringing this up. I haven't heard of any reports of this from WordPress or WooCommerce. You might want to check in with them, specifically.

In the mean time, maybe you could try a test payment and turn your smartphone sideways to see if the full credit card number shows and is able to be entered that way. Some people have had luck with doing that in the past when there were payment screen issues!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your help @nika. I've tried myself and I get the same problem. In the meantime, I'm using another payment gateway until I resolve this issue.

I hope someone else would know the answer! 🙂 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@superwoman Thanks for trying to test this yourself. I'm stepping in for Nika here since I ran across the post - have you been able to check with Wordpress to see if they have any solutions for this? Since we are only running a Checkout API with Wordpress, we are only responsible for the actual processing of credit cards (accepting or declining them and depositing them in your Square Balance). It's possible that Wordpress can offer some troubleshooting to help resolve this. 

If for some reason they are unable to assist, can you please respond with a screenshot of the issue as well as the web browser that you are using to test this?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4