x
Beta Member

Customer Errors when trying to order from mobile device..How to fix this?

Good afternoon!  Recently over the last couple months I have had customers reach out and tell me they are getting an error when they are trying to order from my website. Today is the most recent and I have attached a picture.  It keeps telling her to add the country which she clearly has.. she has even backed out, closed down and restarted only to get the same error. I asked her if she had access to a computer and to try there.  She was successful in that way but this is such a pain.  When I do events and direct people to my website for custom orders, I cant have this happening as it is causing them not to place the order and im loosing business.  Can someone explain why this is happening?  Todays customer was a 1st time buyer.

IMG_5744.jpg

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Sduschaneck07 

This sounds like a good question for our Square Online team

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they are able to look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what's going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2