x

DNS woes

Hi; I'm sorry because I know this has been discussed numerous times but I have tried the fixes and still can't get it to work.

I went to Weebly/Square to update my site today. I made some changes and published it.  I noticed I am still seeing the message at the top "Update your DNS settings to use your custom domain for this site. Update DNS Settings". 

Well, I figured I would follow the instructions (again) so went to my domain provider and made sure the "A" and WWW" pointed to the right address.  It did but I went in again and re-entered it just in case.  Per a previous thread, I did not see an option for any "AAAA" records and as far as SSL, "LetsEncrypt Free SSL" is turned on, and "Enforce SSL" is turned off.  That is the default I believe, as I have never changed it.  Previously I could at least see the site online and on desktop.
Now, I can't get into the site from mobile or desktop. On mobile I get a "500 error" and online "this site cannot be reached".  Did I mess something up? Is there something on your end you can do to help me get this published or figure out what I did wrong? 
Thank you for your help!  

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, are you still having this trouble?  Who is your domain provider?  

Square Support Page for domains

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6916-connect-your-domain-with-square-online-store

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3

Hello, yes my site is now completely offline 😞  I really didn't change anything on the domain.com site, just made sure the numbers were correct.  I re-entered the same numbers though so maybe that's reading it as new info?

Domain.com is where my domain is.  Should I write to them? I really wasn't sure if this was a website or domain issue.
I will go now and look at that link you sent but I think I already saw it if it's the one about making sure the "A" and "WWW" sections have the right address.

Thank you!! 

Message 3 of 3