x

Dashboard freezes on login

I am on an iPad Pro and have been a Square user for years.  Suddenly the dashboard won’t load.  I’ve tried restarting the iPad and tried on both Safari and Chrome with no joy.  Both are updated.  I can access the account on my iPhone. Month end billing on that will make me blind.  By the time I could get a code into the system without tech support timing me out because I was trying to read the code from my phone and type it in at the same time, they closed 12 minutes earlier.  Very frustrating.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

@Learntworeed

Happy to help you out here. What version of the iOS are you using on your iPad? This sounds like it might be an issue with an outdated iPad if your account is accessible on your phone but not the other device.

You'll want t make sure you are running the most recent version - which should be 12.4. 

Can you check into your device and let us know what versions you are running here? For the iOS you can check this by going to the gear icon on your iPad > General > About or Software Update to see if there is an available update to run on the iPad.

Since the issue is with your Dashboard loading on the Mobile browser, we'll definitely want to know what that operating system is, and then we can look at running browser updates on your iPad as well. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 2