x

Disabling Square Assistant?

I have toggled the square assistant off everywhere possible, but it is still working. I never elected to use this, and I have had no luck getting it to stop.

Any suggestions? It's driving everyone crazy. 

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

@jessica_rose 

my friend figured it out!
go to your dashboard from the web 

click on the messages icon

then settings 

then scroll down on toggle on do not disturb

boom

if they try to reply it will tell them to contact the business directly

Message 22 of 30
Beta Member

Can you please stop spamming this thread? I’ve received seven emails, one after the other, because you keep spamming many replies saying the same thing.

Message 23 of 30

it wouldn't let me tag everyone in one message, i didn't know if everyone would get notified if i replied to one person, and i didn't want anyone to miss the solution but yeah....you're welcome 🙄

btw...that isn't what spamming means 

Message 24 of 30
Beta Member

You spammed this thread with seven replies all saying the same thing. And everyone who subscribed to the thread received seven emails.  And you’re still at it.

I did not thank you, so don’t say you’re welcome.

Message 25 of 30

as i said i didn't know that....keep getting messages that you don't want from custimers within square then...the you're welcome was for the solution....maybe technology isn't your thing 

/ignore

Message 26 of 30
Beta Member

Thank you! Finally a solution!

Message 27 of 30
Beta Member

It’s not really a solution. It’s bad customer service when they receive an email, then reply to it, just to receive a response saying they have to contact the business in a different way.

The way it should be is when an email is sent from Square the “reply-to“ email address should be the main email address on the Square account. That’s the way all other services do it.

Message 28 of 30

it's a workaround to turn the function off....not rewrite square.

don't like it...don't implement it

100% of my reminders and replies are coming via text not email

have a good night 

Message 29 of 30
Beta Member

I thought you ignored me?

Why don’t you find somewhere else to spam.

Message 30 of 30