x
Beta Member

Email Marketing Campaign Issue - Not Sending

Hi Everyone! I scheduled a campaign the night before, for the next morning and it didn't send. 

I then duplicate+resend and although I see the counter of emails being sent, no email was actually sent.

Can you please tell me what's wrong? 

Thanks!

Remy

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 15
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@Remy @Periwinkle - Sorry to hear about the trouble. While I can't speak to account specifics over the community, I do know it may take up to 24 hours for a campaign to report any deliveries depending on when the campaign is created. Additionally, for birthday campaigns, we'll only send a maximum of 50 emails a day - so you have to be a little patient when setting up this campaign if you have a large audience. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your individual campaigns, please reach out directly.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Beta Member

I don't have any assistance, I set up a campaign this morning that is not sending. Same thing, it showed the number scroll up like they were sending and now nothing is happening. I came here to see if anyone had helpful hits.

Message 2 of 15
Beta Member

It's always good to know that you're not the only one having this problem... maybe it's a widespread bug 🙂

Message 3 of 15
Square

Best Answer

@Remy @Periwinkle - Sorry to hear about the trouble. While I can't speak to account specifics over the community, I do know it may take up to 24 hours for a campaign to report any deliveries depending on when the campaign is created. Additionally, for birthday campaigns, we'll only send a maximum of 50 emails a day - so you have to be a little patient when setting up this campaign if you have a large audience. If you'd like us to take a closer look at your individual campaigns, please reach out directly.

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 4 of 15
Super Seller Alumni

I am having the exact same issue. I duplicated it and sent it out again and again and there even though it said it sent it to over 2,000 email addresses when you look at the report it says 0 were sent and I didn't get mine.

Help!

Dave

Message 5 of 15
Alumni

Hey  @CoffeeRoaster -  Yikes, sorry to hear the issues you're having with email campaigns. Does @Sean's post above bring clarity? If not, and you're still seeing 0 deliveries, his post includes the link to contact our Marketing Team for more help. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 15
Super Seller Alumni

Justin,

Thank you for reaching out. I ended up calling Square support. It was my impatience.. I spoke with Elyn and she informed me with the HUGE volume of email campaigns yesterday the emails were sent, but it was taking awhile for the results to post to our pages. It was all for naught. The crazy thing is that my customers received three emails from me yesterday (I got impatient and sent it again and again). No one complained. I guess that's good.

Once again thank you for reaching out. We're good now.

Best,

Dave

Message 7 of 15
Alumni

Right on 🙌 🎉 - glad it worked out! 

Give us a holler if you need anything else, @CoffeeRoaster 

Justin
Message 8 of 15
Super Seller

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Active Birthday Email Campaign Not Sending Emails To Recipients On their 2nd birthday on program

Customers are not receiving their Birthday email on the following year after they signed up. Example, customer received birthday email in 2017 but did not receive it for 2018.  Is there a setting I am missing or what?

Thanks!

Rusty Sutton
The Green Monkey LLC
www.greenmonkeyraleigh.com
FB: greenmonkeyraleigh
IG: greenmonkeyraleigh
Twitter: @greenmonkeyshop
Message 9 of 15
Admin

@Greenmonkey65 I've added your post to this thread where Sean shared a bit more informaiton about how the length of time it takes for birthday campaigns to be sent.

Please call our Customer Success team if your campaign still hasn't sent! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 10 of 15

I'm having a issue! I have been sending marketing emails to my customers and like always the number scrolled up but it has now been over a hour and nothing has sent. Usually it is fairly fast. What is the issue of this? Why now? I've tried doing it 3 times and all are sitting in "que" and NO, this is not a birthday campaign.

Message 11 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Gleam-nts - thanks for reaching out here to ask your question.

You will want to flag this over to our Support Team directly. We are not able to see account specific information here from the Seller Community, but they can take a dive with you into your account to see where the issue lies. 

Joe
Message 12 of 15
Super Seller Alumni

I had that issue about a year ago and the support team helped me with it. That's the place to go for help.

Dave

Message 13 of 15
Beta Member

Having same issues on all campaigns! none of them have been sending at all... Why am I paying for email campaigns if its not working?

Message 14 of 15
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mystylistryan1 I am sorry that is frustrating! 

I did search around and currently not seeing any reports of this being a known issue. I would definitely reach out to support at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport and have them look into this further into this. If needed they can file a ticket as well. For account security, we cannot do that here.

If you need anything else from us please let us know.

Message 15 of 15