x
Beta Member

Event items not showing in store

I cannot get any event items to show in our online store. I've made sure they are set to visible as well as a category that is visible. I've tried moving them to another category that has items that are working. I've tried enabling and disabled stock control. I've deleted and recreated the event. I've changed the dates just to see if that would make a difference but nothing I do will make the event show up in the online store. Any ideas? We area small nonprofit theatre and hoping to replace our current expensive POS system with Square exclusively.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

Events, memberships, and services should have an item details page just like physical items, @TwilightMike 🌟 

You can also add a section to your website pages to feature events.

If you still aren't seeing your event appear on your site, our team can take a look at your account with you to help a shine light here. Since we don't have the ability to discuss account-specific details with you openly here in the Seller Community, please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks. It works when I add the item as a featured item but not in the item list. When I change the format to show just the categories, that category says "next available" at our business hours. We are only open on the weekends but want to be able to sell tickets all week. 

I will reach out by email, thank you!

Message 3 of 5
Alumni

Sure thing, @TwilightMike

Phone is fastest, but you'll get a response to your email within 48 hours 🙌 

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

It turns out that any items other than physical items won't show up in the item list. They will only show in the the featured list which means you have to have to add each item individually. As a theatre this is not a good solution for us so we are going to look for another ticketing solution. 

Thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 5