x

Free account plan expired?

I just logged in to update some info on my webstore, www.starbrightartworks.com  and when I click publish it gives me this error, Your current plan has expired or no longer supports custom domain. Use a free subdomain, or upgrade your plan.

What happened? I recently paid the $20 to get a .com address but I'm not understanding why I can't change the colors on my site. Help, please! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Ok I see the nonsense. I was able to purchase a .com address without upgrading, still able to add items to the site and just now realized it also requires that I pay a monthly fee to be able to use the .com I've already paid for. How am I supposed to use the 'credit' that was supposed to go towards the domain name since I've already paid for it?

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @StarbrightArt

I apologize for any confusion about your domain and your hosting plan. Having a custom domain connected to your site is a feature of an upgraded plan, which is why you received that error when trying to publish. We offer a free domain credit with the purchase of an annual hosting plan for the first year. If you have any specific questions about your billing, we recommend reaching out to our direct Customer Success team so a team member can review.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3