x

Have created a profile with square but cannot accept cards because they cannot identify my identity

I have created an account but cannot complete the registration process because square says it cannot identify my identity. There is no information on how to comply. I have even talked to customer service on the phone and they say I am up and running however my account still says it is only half complete. How I can prove who I am?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Apologies for the trouble! You can complete the activation process right from your Square Dashboard, just sign in to your Square Dashboard and click Activate Card Processing. If you are not seeing that Activate CardProcessing tab then you are good to go and your account is fully set up! 

When you are entering in your information keep the following tips in mind:

- Enter your legal first and legal last name. If you recently changed your name, enter your previous name. (e.g., If you recently married, try entering your maiden name.)
- Use your current home address. If this is the address you initially entered, or if you’ve moved within the last 6 months, try using your previous home address.

Message 2 of 2