x

How do I change my email address on Seller Community?

A couple of months ago I changed the domain for my business, which of course also entailed changing my email address. I have already updated that on my Square account, and that's working just fine.

However, today I noticed that Seller Community is still using my old email address for notification emails. Since I plan to retire (read: delete) the old domain by the end of the year, that's a problem. I can't seem to find anywhere to change it on Seller Community however. Help?

Edit: I just found this post from 2 years ago with the same problem, but no resolution was ever posted.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Hey @TravisVZ! Welcome to the seller community...

You must login to the Seller Community using a Square account login, to change the email to this please change the email linked to your account in the Square dashboard! 

If you continue to experience issues, I'll tag in @isabelle who may be able to better support you on this matter as a member of Square Staff! 

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 3

I am logged in from a Square account login, and I did change the email in my Square Dashboard.

Weirdly, the notification for this reply did go to the correct email address; an email yesterday about a private message I received, however, went to the old email address instead. Maybe it's as simple as needing to log into Seller Community after making the change (until I received that notification I don't think I've actually been here since changing my email address)? Could you send me a private message so I can see if that too will now go to the correct address?

Message 3 of 3