x

How do I recover items that did not sync?

On Friday, April 30 I noticed items were not synching between devices.  We had entered hundreds of products in our inventory and I had made some updates to taxes, etc.  Well, after chatting with a Customer Service Rep, I was asked to sign out of the app.  When I did, everything we had done over the past 5 days was gone!

Very devastating and I am still trying to wrap my brain around it.  First off, I have only one location and log in.  So thats not it.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @thestorehouse. Do you by chance have a different account or multiple locations that you maybe logged in with by accident? That's the only reason I can think of as to why your items wouldn't be showing. But if that's not the case, I would reach back out to our Support team and see if they're able to file a ticket with our team to see if it's possible for them to take a look at what happened here.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

No I only have one sign in and one location. I chatted with someone on Friday when it happened. All they told me was they were sorry and “digging” to see why it happened. 

Message 3 of 3