x
Beta Member

How long after denial will I get a new loan offer?

How long on average does it take to receive a new loan offer after a denial? @Helen @Square #gettingupset

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Beta Member

Hi JGPromotions,

Good question for sure however, I don't believe there's a definitive answer (exact time frame that is published) - you may have to be persistent with your efforts concerning contacting Square Customer Support direct with your concerns.  As this is a volunteer member Community, no one here has access to Squares internal guidelines - all we can do is search the FAQs - no different as to what you can do yourself.

jk

Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

I do know that, I was looking for any insight other members may have. 

Message 3 of 7

Did you ever recieve a new offer?

Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

I did right before Halloween. 

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

Nope. I’m deciding on a new processor. I’ve noticed the changes. Since September 8th, 2023, Block Inc formally known as Square system has been down 3 times with no way of processing and my clients had to go to a nearby atm. My loan will soon be paid off. They changed the name of the registered agent without notice. 

Message 6 of 7
Beta Member

Hi, I got denied today. They stated that I violated the surcharges rule but can’t explain what they’re referring to. I honestly feel like Square is trying to cut back on loan offers. I’ve been getting square capital loans since the beginning of time, never been late and reach my minimum amount before the date. I’m very disappointed in Square. Considering finding another merchant. Square doesn’t value my business.

Message 7 of 7