x

How to retrieve lost stock history?

When my business's inventory was set up on Square, each item was listed individually in the item library. Now with Covid-19, we are building an online store. In an effort of streamlining the online shopping process, we consolidated many of our items to "variations" of a single item. To do that, we deleted some items and then "inventory recount" them on to another. The devastating side effect of this has meant losing nearly 2/3 of our pet food sales history. We had been collecting this valuable data since we opened in December of 2017 and I rely on it to inform stock management. Is there anyway to get that back?? Or is there a way to merge current items, like how we can merge customers, to retain each SKU's stock history? Help!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @xbarkin and welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear you're struggling with this.

I reached out to the Weebly folks and they said there isn't a way to retain this from their end.

It might be best to reach out to our direct CS team to see if there's any way to export this historical information but aside from that I don't have any options I can think of aside from looking at past orders to see what you had. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2