x

I am showing that a transfer was made to my account but it's not there and call bank and not pending

I am showing a transfer was made to my account but it's not there.  I've called bank not pending and card info on file is correct 

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Super Seller

Was this an instant transfer or a normal next business day transfer?

you can see your deposits here. https://squareup.com/dashboard/sales/balance

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Message 2 of 14

Hi my deposits have been pending for over a week now with no explanation at all.  I have tried to call and my account is not supported by phone and numerous emails have not recieved any answer or resolution. What is the next level to contact when all else has failed?

Message 3 of 14
Admin

Hi @sean01, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our email volume is really high this week. I was able to locate your case and escalate it to the appropriate team members for a closer look. They will follow up with you directly as soon as more details become available.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 14

Hi Tom, 

just want to clarify that my issue involves a group of pending deposits and not exactly what the thread indicates.  Please continue to press my case.  I was relieved to get a response and am excited to get a resolution.  It would be great to have a customer number so that I can call. I am after all treading $7000+ while this sorts out.  

Message 5 of 14

I am having the same issue.  I have all my deposits from Dec still pending.  Did you get a resolution to your issue?

Thank you,

Message 6 of 14
Alumni

Hi @kellyjemerson - that's very strange... Have you tried relinking your bank or debit account for your transfers? That sometimes can be the trick.

If not, please give us a call and we can help you out.

Message 7 of 14
Alumni

Thanks @VanKalkerFarms - you're right, checking the Dashboard is the first place to check for past and upcoming transfers. 

@Cw2 - do you still need help? Since you did contact your bank, please contact our Support Team if you need more help.

Message 8 of 14

I made a deposit yesterday and the deposit showed up in my account. Now today it is not there but square shows that I made an instant deposit. The bank is wells Fargo. 

Message 9 of 14
Admin

Hey @motoreese, I went to check on the status of your case as well and it looks like a team member was able to get in touch by the time we got to your post here. I apologize for the frustration earlier. Please let us know if you have any questions related to our products and services.

️ Tom | he/him
Message 10 of 14

Thank you, my deposit showed up the next day. I am thinking it has something to do with the bank. It showed up right when I made the instant deposit, then went away, and now it's there. Thanks for your help!

Message 11 of 14
Admin

Glad to hear it got worked out!🙌 Have a great weekend.😎

️ Tom | he/him
Message 12 of 14

Does the customer have to reenter card info in order to reprocess fee with different card?

Message 13 of 14
Super Seller

Message 14 of 14