x

I cant log into my accont!

I cant log into my account and cant contact customer support cause I cant log into my account. I know my username and password! HELP! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

HI, have you tried logging on your desktop, laptop, phone or on different browsers?  Is your cap lock on?  What error are you seeing?

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 4

Yes ! I tried it all. I can’t get in touch with customer service cause I can’t log in 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @mom2vinfaithcar - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community and making us aware of this situation. Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble logging into your Square account. We'd definitely like to get you back in as soon as possible.

If you haven't already, let's try a password reset!

To change your password from the Square app:

1. Tap Forgot Password? from the Sign In screen.
  2. Enter the email address associated with your Square account > tap Send.

We’ll automatically send you instructions via email to help you reset your password.

If you’d rather reset your password from a computer:

1. Visit squareup.com/password.
  2. Type in the email address associated with your Square account and click Send Instructions.

Check your email to find instructions on how to reset your password. If you can’t find the password reset email from us, we recommend checking your spam/junk folder.

I hope this information is helpful and is able to resolve this issue but please do let us know if you have any further trouble. We'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4