x
Beta Member

Issue with payment options on my online store

So my online store is experiencing some weird anomalies. First I can’t find the option to pay via Apple Pay anywhere. Google pay button has been experiencing an error all day. If the person selects local delivery they can only select to pay by credit card. Essentially what I need it to do is allow the customer to have the same payment options regardless if product is shipped or local delivered ( Credit, Apple Pay, google pay, or PayPal)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

@A1gearllc   Hi,  hoping this will help. 😁  be sure both ApplePay and GooglePay are enabled. If they are I would reach out to support, use this link to get the phone number and pin   https://square.online/app/help/us/en/contact#_=_

We have experienced a few issues lately, one around gift card for delivery.  It is not available, it was not developed. I am waiting on a call from the product team.  Basically when they released the delivery option earlier this year they only linked it to the payment type card. The rest of the code for gift cards was too lengthy to push out in a short time so they left it out.  No one so far has been able to provide a release date on when this will happen. 

Message 2 of 2