x

Items says "Available" online but zero stock

Hello, my items says available and customers have been able to make purchases of items that I have zero stock of. When I go to the Square Dashboard, the stock says "0". When I go to the Online Square dashboard, it says "Available", and the toggle switch for track stock won't stay on. Every time I toggle to "on" to track stock and enter "0" quantity and click update, it reverts back to "off" to track stock and remain listed as available.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

I've also tried to disable the location on the Square dashboard so it won't show stock online, but that also does not work.

Message 2 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey @TiffanyNR- Can I please get the exact name of the items this is happening with? I also need your website URL? 

I'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 3 of 8

@sayra Today, the item has updated and now allows the toggle "track stock" to stay on.

Thank you! It might have been a glitch on Square, but it did cause issues with customers ordering when we didn't have any stock and had to inform our customers of the error.

Message 4 of 8

Glad to to hear that your Items are back to normal and sorry about the interruption. I'm not sure what could of happened. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

@TiffanyNR

Sayra
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 8

Hello @sayra 

I'm actually still experiencing this same glitch. Every time I toggle track stock to "off", the next day it automatically reverts to "on".

Can you please assist? Also, this applies to a variation in my items.

Message 6 of 8

Hey @TiffanyNR, This may be an account-specific issue. Let me see what other information I can gather. We may need to open a ticket to have someone take a look at the back end of your account. 

Have you called our Customer Success Team to look into this further? 

Sayra
Message 7 of 8

Hello @sayra 

I'll go ahead and give them a call thank you

Message 8 of 8