x
Agency Partner

Lost the ability to change image "shape" & "sizes" in the editor.

Hello everyone, so here’s a bug I’ve encountered with.
I can no longer see the ability to change image shape & sizes options; like rectangle, square, circle etc. (please see the screenshot)
Important: I’ve lost this option on my every Square Online site.

new problem scrennshot.jpg

new problem.JPG

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @FusionTrek

Thank you for bringing this bug to our attention. I am going to recommend reaching out to our CS Team directly, so they can get this bug over to our engineers. They will be able to take a deeper look in the options you're missing when it comes to your photos on the Online Store. 

Please use this number to get in touch with them directly: 1-855-700-6000. Their hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm CST. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6
Agency Partner

Thanks! @Kassi_ this problem has been resolved now.

But the new problem is now the “image aspect ratio” has disappeared in the Featured categories section. I’m not seeing any controls to adjust category images in the Category Section. And it also shows me an error while loading this section.

Here you can see a recording of this error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rd-0t7HbEMz582YuNzuibwZy0OiZnLi-/view?usp=sharing

Please see these screenshot below.

new error screenshot.jpg

new error screenshot 2.JPG

Message 3 of 6

Glad to hear your other error has been resolved, @FusionTrek. Sorry to hear you're experiencing another one. 

What kind of troubleshooting steps have already tried for this one? I would hate to send you down a path you've already tried. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Message 4 of 6
Agency Partner

I tried deleting & recreating this section, tried different browsers. Other than that, I don't know what else I could do.

Message 5 of 6

Hi @FusionTrek

Stepping in for @Kassi_ here.

It sounds like you've done some troubleshooting. 

I would recommend reaching out to support directly. You can find different option to contact them here.

They'll be able to determine if what you're experiencing is a bug and, if so, send it to engineers to investigate and resolve. 

Thank you!

Frances
Message 6 of 6