x

Monthly or Annual Membership for Weebly Site

Working on my website The Knowledge Jar and adding the final page for joining as a member.  I created a membership item which was easy.  Here is my roadblock, no option for monthly subscription for Annual subscription.   Hoping someone knows how to answer the following:

1. How can I make my membership a monthly or annual membership?  So if the membership is $45 per month then the customer is charged $45 per month until they cancel.
  2. Assuming point 1 is not available.  Is there a workaround?
  3. Follow up to point 2, when will Weebly (Square) add this feature?  
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hi @theknowledgejar.  Square just updated to a new & improved Subscription feature that should work for you.  It is here.  (From your dashboard you can also go to Payments -> Subscriptions.). First you create a plan for your membership item, then you create subscriptions for each customer enrolled in it.  Also, here’s a link to the FAQ about Subscriptions.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2