x

My appointment app won’t allow me to sign on?

I’ve literally tried everything. Restarting my device, turning it on and off. Deleting the app, then reinstalling. After the update my app just won’t work. I’ve used WiFi and my data. I’ve even tried signing in on my iPad and nothing works. It will just say loading calander and send me back to the sign in page. My boss has me added to the buisiness iPad I just can’t seem to sign in on my own devices. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Jodie97

What devices were you using and have you made sure that the operating system on your devices are fully up to date as well?

Message 2 of 4

I’m using an iPhone 6s Plus. And yes I updated my device the day after the app updated. And I used an Apple iPad that was updated as well. to see if it was my cell device, but neither worked. So I’m wondering if it’s a problem with my profile ?

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

That might be where the problem is happening @Jodie97

Try making sure that the profile you're using to sign in is enabled to take Appointments for that location. To activate a given staff to operate at a location in Appointments, navigate to the Staff Settings page of Square Dashboard, and then click "Manage Staff Locations" for each individual and toggle them on for each desired location.

Also, you'll want to double check to make sure that your employee profile has the right role assigned in to it. The "Access Mobile Point of Sale" and "Access Appointments" are enabled. 

Message 4 of 4