x

My product descriptions have disappeared

Hi, can anyone help? 

I have discovered this morning that all of my product listings have blank product descriptions. Is this something others are experiencing, and why might this have happened? My product is still live, photos and other modifiers are still the same, but there is no description at all.  Did I hit a wrong switch? I have a terrible feeling I may have switched something to "sync" with Square a week or two back, and that I didn't know what I was doing. There is nothing to signal a problem from my admin page, but when I look into any individual listing, the description is blank. Any advice would be helpful. Here is a sample of what my page looks like. My page is at www.naturallynickelfree.com. Thank you! -Donna

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11.10.49 AM.png

Donna Jo Wallace
Naturally Nickel-Free Artisan Jewelry
www.naturallynickelfree.com
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Donna04 - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your item descriptions has brought you to the Seller Community 😔

This does sound off, but it's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account and items with you, which we aren't able to do via the Seller Community. For this type of issue, I suggest that you get in touch with our Square Online Support Team.

If you haven't already,
please reach out to Support directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks Violet. Yes, I did send an email earlier too. Thanks.

Donna Jo Wallace
Naturally Nickel-Free Artisan Jewelry
www.naturallynickelfree.com
Message 3 of 3