x

Online Store won't allow shipping

I go to settings - shipping -"set up shipping" then it won't let me enter my company name because it's grayed out. 

16022034310453022413203035257219.jpg

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

We have the same issue

Message 2 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @jcm10 and @captcurt - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you both! So sorry for the trouble here with your company name. This is strange, indeed. I don't think I've ever seen this before.

Would you mind double-checking your Business Account Settings within the Settings Tab of the Online Dashboard? My first thought is that maybe there is no main business information listed which may be required to adapt a shipping region.

Keep me updated! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 6

Yes, my business name is in there and it still isn't working. 

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Got it, thanks for double checking that @jcm10 - we may need you to flag this over directly to our Support Team. They can take a deep dive into your specific account settings to see where the issue lays. 

It's difficult for us to troubleshoot these kind of issues here on this public facing platform, especially when we get deep into issues regarding account settings.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

I chatted with support yesterday and they said it is a known issue and the developers are currently working on it

Message 6 of 6