x

Printful > Square Order Missing

Hello!  We received a confirmation email from Printful for an order placed on our Square site but our Square dashboard does not show an order from this particular person. 

Any advice/help is appreciated. We just launched our POD site today but everything had synced correctly when we tested it.

Link to POD Order Confirmation screen shot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15KTSvdxcx947_YoZ5PxgG-gU6Zb-pV3E/view?usp=sharing

Confirmation - Printful

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I figured this out by contacting the buyer but figured I would post here if anyone else comes across this error.

The buyer tried to process her payment using the Cash App but received an error - no payment was processed through Square but the order went through to Printful.  Odd but at least we caught it before it printed and shipped.

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing, @pquoddyberries

Did you also reach out to Square support? This sounds like a potential bug, and a rep can escalate the case to the advanced support team for you. 

Message 3 of 5

I did reach out before reaching out to the customer but never heard back. I was glad we noticed and were at least able to pause production in Printful. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for doing that, and sorry to hear you never heard back from someone yet. I'll try to track down the appropriate team to make sure they are aware of the issue. 

Message 5 of 5