x

Product Images Cut Off

I have added an image to my site with the recommended sizing per the site FAQ, but my bottom part of my pic is cutting off.  A customer can't see the whole product if it does this. Please help.  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

HI, you need to change the image "shape" in a few places for the image to display correctly.

Below is a list of all the sections that need to be adjusted.  If only one is adjusted, the rest of the sections will not display correctly.

Online Dashboard, Website, Edit Site, upper left click Page: Home down arrow,

1) Shop All, select Item List, select Item Images, select proper Shape, Done

2) Page: Shop All down arrow, scroll down to Item Pages, select ANY one of the items listed, select Item Details, Image Gallery, select proper shape (to match shape previously selected), Done

3) Page: (whatever item you selected previously) down arrow, select Home, **if you have Featured Items on the Home page**, Content, Item Images, select proper shape (to match previously selected), Done

Once all these are set to "fit" images will appear correctly.

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 5

Wow thank you, I will tell you you had great instructions... but the use of the site builder with this was very confusing.  I did get it fixed with your instructions eventually.  Do these steps have to be done with every item?  Because if so, that's beyond ridiculous!  But thank you so much for your help!

Message 3 of 5

HI, once you “set” the shape as previously instructed, no need to worry about doing it again.  

Square has broken down the features into little bits for easier navigation.  Best advice, add pages, add sections, add stories, add galleries and click on every down arrow to expand for more options/features and 3 little dots you can find.  It is easy to navigate and you can not break anything.  Within the Editor you can select from their free image collections also. 

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 4 of 5

Good to know.  Thanks for all the tips & help! 🙂  

Message 5 of 5