x
Beta Member

Square Online/Weebly Glitching

Is anyone else having issues with the backend of Weebly the last couple of days? It's been very glitchy for me. It's not adding items the first time I try to add them, it's not syncing with the Square side of things, and I'm getting error messages when I try to batch edit items.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @barkshopbakery

Sorry for the delayed response here. Are you still having trouble with adding your items?

Have you tried using an incognito window or a different browser to make these changes? 

Let me know so we can better assist! 

Thank you. 

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Yes I'm still having the same issue with items not syncing between Square and Weebly. For example, this brand, Fritz, was imported via Faire.com and is showing up in Square but not in Weebly.Screen Shot 2022-02-22 at 11.17.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-22 at 11.18.29 AM.png

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @barkshopbakery, We have intermittently had syncing issues in the past. However, we were unable to find any known problems. After touching base with our Weebky experts they suggest to contact us directly to look into your account in detail. This may be an account-specific issue that needs to be escalated to the correct team. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.57.20 PM.png

Square support said that there was an update where new items from Square are going into the top right "Add from Item Library" section and they then have to be added to the Weebly online library separately. Do you know if this is a permanent update? Because it's unfortunately really inconvenient and seemingly unnecessary. 

Message 5 of 5