x

Square Teams Issues

I have recently been trying to hire on employees and i'm experiencing a few issues with square team in particular that are a huge cause for concern.

1) Permissions: I have a set of permissions that should allow for Appointments, Customers & Checkout. On the employees side it shows "Balance" instead of "Checkout". Furthermore when the employee clicks on "Balance" it doesn't even show the balance. Instead, it takes the employee to the customers window

2) The employee is not able to submit they're payroll information. After they fill out the **bleep** and hit submit, it take the to a blank screen with a rotation circle that usually indicates that the page is loading, but it never loads. I cannot effectively track the employee's hours without proper operation of these features

3) The "Team" section of my dashboard continues to ask me to "subscribe"although i should have had access to a "30-day trial" to test these systems out. I still selected 'subscribe' because i need this to work - but its been asking me to do so on multiple instances now.

I would greatly appreciate expedited help on these issues. The next few days are critical for my business

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @Chrislb41-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

I understand your frustration here, and your concern.

For #2, what device are they trying to fill this out on? Are they making sure to use Google Chrome? That's the browser we're most compatible with. Regardless, so sorry about this. Let me know if using a computer, and Google Chrome resolves the issue.

For #3, what do you see when you go to Account & Settings > Pricing and Subscriptions? Do you see an active Team subscription? 

As far as #1 goes, I have never heard of this issue. I would suggest giving our Support Team a call so they can look into this, and file a bug with our Engineering Team if need be. Overall, I am genuinely sorry for the experience you've had with the Team subscription thus far. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 2