x

Square Terminal is not printing any ink on the paper

Do you know what the fix is for this?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @admine206 👋 Thanks so much for flagging your issue over to us here on the Community. Good to hear from you!

Ah, yes, this is an issue we see from time to time for Sellers using the terminal. The fix is actually quite simple! If the Terminal receipt paper is upside down in the Terminal itself, it will try to print on the backhand side of the paper, but will be unsuccessful.

You can remove the Terminal paper and flip it 180 degrees and you should be back in business!

Let me know if that gets you where you need to be.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @admine206 👋 Thanks so much for flagging your issue over to us here on the Community. Good to hear from you!

Ah, yes, this is an issue we see from time to time for Sellers using the terminal. The fix is actually quite simple! If the Terminal receipt paper is upside down in the Terminal itself, it will try to print on the backhand side of the paper, but will be unsuccessful.

You can remove the Terminal paper and flip it 180 degrees and you should be back in business!

Let me know if that gets you where you need to be.

Joe
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I changed the paper in my printer terminal and it isn’t printing. I’ve flipped the paper 3 times and it still doesn’t print.  Please help.  Thank you 

Message 3 of 4

Hey there @SpringfieldFarm 

Could you share more context on the situation and how the Terminal is behaving? Was this paper purchased from Square? 

Important note: The printer on the Square Terminal is a Thermal Printer and needs to have compatible Thermal paper for it to print correctly.

JJ
Message 4 of 4