x

Square appointment is not showing employee appointments on iPad app

I have multiple employees that are using the appointments app and syncing to their google Calendars but we are not seeing the appointments they are booking in the app on the iPad or my phone. as the owner of the account, I should be able to see what they have so I can plan the day and help book them future appointments. Why won’t it show their appointments and only mine?

i have tried changing the permissions to “full access” for them and it still won’t do anything different.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Without taking a closer look at your account, it's difficult to determine what's happening here @BigTopJm. You should be able to see all of your employees' calendars, assuming they created their appointments through your Square account. However, there's always a chance that your employees also have their own Square accounts. If that's the case, they may be creating the appointments on their personal Square accounts as opposed to your Square account.

Are you able to see their calendars at all? Or are you only able to select your own calendar?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2