x

Square website builder items not showing up on mobile

Hello, I used Square’s website builder to build a website and I published it. When I visit my website on desktop and go to the ordering page, my items are visible. When I visit my website on mobile, a message on the ordering page says “This page doesn’t currently have any products. Please try again later” I have tried to fix it myself but nothing is working. Can anyone please help me? Thank you. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Welcome to Seller Community, @Maryjunemorgan.

What mobile device and browser are you seeing that with? I tested with my iPhone 11 Pro max in mobile Safari and your items all showed for me.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 6

I am not able to see it with my iPhone 11 in safari, and my family members aren’t able to see it either on their phones. I only have been able to see my websites items on my laptop.

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

@Maryjunemorgan I'm sorry to hear this! Can you please try to clear your browsing history and cache, update your phone, and restart it to see if it works now?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 6

I did all of those things in the order you listed and I am still not able to see them. My website still says “This page doesn’t currently have any products. Please try again later.” When I visit the order now page. 

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

It may be time for you to contact our Support Team so they can potentially file a bug for you and/or take a real-time look at what is going on. Thank you so much for trying those steps with Adam and I.

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 6