x

Taxes and sales reports

I cannot change the tax percentage.  I get a message that says "Access Denied You do not have permission to access this area".  Also, I used the square today and made sales, however, I could not pull up a sales report on my i pad.  The sales showed up in my e mail, but without a total sales report as usual.  Will those sales be deposited?  I know that today, Friday, was a holiday.  Is this messing up the system?

I deleted the app and downloaded a new one in hopes that it would solve the problem, but it did not.  I really need help here, I have 2 more days of shows and I am very concerned about what is happening with my sales.

You help is greatly appreciated.

Harriet

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

You may be logged in as a restricted employee account.  Those features (hiding total sales) are part of Employee management.  You need to log in with the owner email and password (the email and password used to set up the account).

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Thanks for helping out with this so quickly, @VanKalkerFarms

@Harriet, if re-logging in with the account owner email doesn't clear this up, please let our Support Team know. We'll get this sorted out for you as soon as possible. 🙂

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3