x

Trouble with Star TSP100 Printer and Print Station

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Star TSP100 Printer and Print Station”

I have the Star TSP100 USB Printer, It was working just fine, and now no longer shows up under the printers. I have plugged it into the USB hub, and you can hear it connect and power on. When I go to settings, and create print stations, it no longer shows up under the option to choose a printer. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? Can somone please help?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Very sorry for the delay in this reply @apedolzky

If you're still having trouble connecting this printer please go through these troubleshooting steps for USB printers on our Support Center. Or if you're using Square Stand these troubleshooting steps should help.

If you're still having trouble call our Support team so we can troubleshoot together. Apologies again for the delay, if you have any other questions let me know!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

I am haivng the same problem. Square told me it was a problem with the printer. Star says there is nothing wrong with the printer and I should contact square. Very frustrating. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

I'm very sorry to hear about the back and forth between Square and StarMicronics. If you've contacted StarMicronics already (thank you for reaching out to them!) please call our Customer Success team back so they can investigate this further. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4