x

Web Checkout Link Issues - Billing Address/Country Missing

We are losing out on sales because we have many customers unable to check out (including myself) when using web checkout links. They get a message that billing address issues - country missing. Yet, there is nowhere to correct this so sales are just abandoned. It is beyond frustrating. I have contacted help desk multiple times and they say it is a browser issue - to update the browser, clear cache, or use private browsing. All of these options produce the same result. Browser is most current version. Safari, Chrome, and Edge all with same results. I notice the same issue in trying to purchase from other square links as well. 

I see multiple posts on this issue but never a resolution. Any ideas on a fix for this? We have lost half our sales in one month. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

I have personally seen some cases like yours but nothing too widespread enough for our engineers to pinpoint what is going on. Have you tried reaching out to our Square Online team for them to look into your account and make sure everything is working as expected @ddefazio47?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2