x

Website Down

My website namazakepaul.com has zero traffic today and I can't get it to load.

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Seems to be loading perfectly for me! 

MJDPhotography_0-1636219177233.png

If this answers your issues and brings you reassurance, please mark it as best answer to help others to believe in Squares strong uptime and robust services!

If you continue to face this issue, please unpublish and republish your site to restore it!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

Best Answer

Seems to be loading perfectly for me! 

MJDPhotography_0-1636219177233.png

If this answers your issues and brings you reassurance, please mark it as best answer to help others to believe in Squares strong uptime and robust services!

If you continue to face this issue, please unpublish and republish your site to restore it!

Matt - He/They
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question!
mjdws
Shop MJD Photography
Visit MJD Web Services
Message 2 of 10
Beta Member

Hi namasakepaul,

Was curious about your website - the site or at least the home page comes up fine however, when I click on Explore What's Available, I get a pop-up that says View Shippable Items even though I have not added anything to the shopping cart.  Seems that's a bit confusing and can't make the pop-up go away unless I refresh the screen.  Bottom line, yep, your site is working however, from my attempt, not sure if what I see is by design or there's a glitch.  Just my experience of course.

Message 3 of 10

Any idea how to fix that?

Message 4 of 10
Beta Member

Not really, not a tech person - just thought that what I experienced was a bit odd cause I didn't have anything in the cart yet I was being prompted to view Shippable Items.  Maybe it was just me - sorry.

Message 5 of 10
Beta Member

I just posted the same thing. I can't get mines to load from any device.

We sell Fashionable and Affordable Jewelry! something for everyone!!
Feed Your $5 Habit
https://www.skyzdazzleboutique.com
Message 6 of 10

I'm having problems with mine too. https://retablosnicario.square.site/ I do not own a domain. I use the one that SQUARE provides and its not loading.

Message 7 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Hi @nicarioj - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

I totally understand how frustrating that could be. 

I just went to your site and was able to reach it.

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to **bleep**ist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 10
Beta Member

I'm having the same issue. My images are not loading at all. It says connection failed or Store "Error 500".

Message 9 of 10

Same issue. My Site isn't loading. No help from customer support. Please post solutions if available. 

Message 10 of 10