x

Website showing a server error?

My website has been working fine since I initially set it up 2 weeks ago and I just logged in to make some minor changes to it and now it's no longer visible. There's a banner that says Update my DNS, however, I no longer want the custom domain from my other site to be used. I purchased a different custom domain from Square that I am happy with. But now it seems as if Square is still trying to transfer in the other custom domain. This is impacting my customer's ordering ability!!

Message 1 of 29
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

This issue has since been resolved! Apologies for the interruption

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 16 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
Alumni

@awoltshirts + @Adassalonandspa - sorry to hear troubles brought you to the Seller Community!

Have you reached out to our team by phone yet?

If not, I recommend getting in touch by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 22 of 29

I did. I was just told to change my email and are confirm my domain which did not help. But 2 days ago, I got an email saying my issue was resolve. I'm not sure what it was or what they did, but it's working now. However, when someone searches for my website, it shows on the search engine's second page. My Facebook, any other page with the name, such as Etsy an that type of thing, shows way before this website does still very inconvenient. Definitely disappointing.

Message 23 of 29
Alumni

It can take some time for your website to pull to the top - the nature of SEO!

After more hits to your page, you should eventually see it rise to the top @awoltshirts!
This page may help in the meantime 😊

Valentina
Message 24 of 29

my site does not work what can i do?

Message 25 of 29
Alumni

What part of your site is not working @helpcbd?

If you could please provide a bit more context to the question you're asking, we'll be able to better point you in the right direction.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

Valentina
Message 26 of 29

I am experiencing an error with my website. It says the connection is not private. Is there a way to fix this? 

Message 27 of 29
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for reaching out, @KYoung89

Can you try unpublishing the site from the Square Online dashboard (under Website > Site Preferences), then open the site editor and republish? 

If that doesn't work, please post a link to your website, and we'll take a closer look.

Thanks! 

p.s. Welcome to the Seller Community! 

Message 28 of 29

I can't access my website at all since transferring my domain . It keeps saying "safari can't find server"

Message 29 of 29