x

Weebly Redirect to Squarespace site

I bought my Domain thru Weebly and have it set to redirect to a Squarespace website. My domain that is operated thru Weebly shows up as unsecure due to invalid SNI or SSL ( not really sure what that means ) . I know SSL is on my Squarespace , how do I turn it on thru Weebly ? 

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hello 457fnslv,

It may be best for you to contact Tech Support for assistance - they should be able to check things out.  Unfortunately that's something that the Community members here cannot do.  The error message can point to different reasons - anything from an invalid date to not being enabled.  Most web browsers look for the HTTPS, this ensures encrypted and authenticated connections, establishing trust between users and the website.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hello 457fnslv,

It may be best for you to contact Tech Support for assistance - they should be able to check things out.  Unfortunately that's something that the Community members here cannot do.  The error message can point to different reasons - anything from an invalid date to not being enabled.  Most web browsers look for the HTTPS, this ensures encrypted and authenticated connections, establishing trust between users and the website.

Message 2 of 5

Thank You, I ended up contacting support and It should be resolved soon !

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@457fnslv, this is great news! Thanks for letting us know. Please reach back out if you have any other issues. 

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @457fnslv! 👋

Like @JK_Fiber_Art has said, calling our Support Team may be your best option here. 

However, when I go to your website, I am able to see that both domains (www.tricitieshairsalon.com & ivanxhair.com) are showing as secure in my browser (I'm currently using Chrome). This could be a local issue with your browser as well. I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies and seeing if the same issue persists. If so, go ahead and give our Support Team a ring and have them take a look with you in real time. 

Message 5 of 5