x

Why are my automated emails not sending to my clients?

Extremely disappointed in this service. I am overly frustrated, I can not reach anyone about my issue. I upgraded to a plan a few weeks ago that will allow me to send automated emails and none of my automated emails are sending to my clients after they make a purchase. The point of adding this was to make this easier, but this is actually creating more of a hassle because I have to respond to each one individually. I'm looking for a response or I will be replacing this account. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Admin

Hey @FelicefromFMK-

Really sorry to hear about the experience you've had thus far. I want to make sure we get this figured out, but first I want to understand which product exactly you're using. Are you using Square Marketing automated campaigns

@pessosices do you have personal experience with this product?

Again, so sorry about the experience thus far, but we want to make sure we get this figured out. 

Message 2 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @FelicefromFMK 

@What automated campaign are you trying to set up?

Different automated campaigns have different qualifications to reach in order to send to customers. 

Currently there is no campaign that automatically sends an email to a customer that has purchased a particular product. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 7

I have this same question. I setup automated emails through weebly but none of my emails have sent to customers who have purchased Items. Does anyone know why? 

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hey @coastalfoods!

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Is this for Square Online Store > Settings > Store emails? If so, what happens when you send yourself a test email?

Does that work? Let me know! 💡

Message 5 of 7

If an order comes through online customers receive an order confirmation. But in the app if we select in progress, completes, refund, or cancel the customers do not receive any additional email notifications. I saw that you can choose to turn those on using a web browser but we are using the app only. How do I turn on automatic notifications to customers for these items? Thanks!

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @shakashots,

I moved your post to an existing one for this issue where Isabelle went over how to check your email settings and how to send a test one.

You'll have to do this from the Dashboard and not from the app to see these options.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7