x

Why is my Square Register failing to print out a signature line?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Square Register Version 4.4.0039]

I recently updated my register to version 4.4.0039 and have been having problems with the receipt printouts. Sometimes the receipt doesn't print a signature line for customers. In signature and receipt settings its set to "sign on receipt". I've tried factory resetting and still the problem persists. Anyone have the same issue? Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @imD757,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community. Welcome.

This definitely sounds frustrating. How long has this been going on, and what printer type/model are you using?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

It started happening a few weeks ago when I update the register to software version 4.4.0039. I have a Star TSP100IIIU printer. Please let me know if u do know of a fix. Thank you

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @KimD757 👋 I can step in for Alex in his absence here. Thanks for the prompt reply describing your hardware setup - so helpful!

Since you've already tried the factory reset, would you mind flagging this over to our Hardware Support Team directly? They can take a more 'hands-on' approach to troubleshooting and take a deeper look into diagnostics to ensure everything is good.

We will keep an eye out for your contact! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4