x
Admin

Re: Negative Inventory

@brju2013 - Thanks for your patience while our engineers took a closer look. They saw the stock adjustments for the items you listed,  but it is difficult for them to pin stock adjustments to their source. On 12-14 both the Small and Large "Mocha Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Tunic w/Lace Crochet." show a reduction in stock count by 2. If you go to https://squareup.com/dashboard/apps/my-apps you'll see that you have several apps other than BigCommerce, including an Ecwid store. These adjustments are most likely a result of the integrations. Can you please take a look at these other integrations? 

Message 11 of 28
brju2013

I've removed the apps, so I will monitor to see if that fixes the inventory issues. Thanks!

Message 12 of 28
Admin

@brju2013 - Thanks! Please let me know if the issue persists after this point. Thanks! 

Message 13 of 28
brju2013

Is there a way for us to view a log of stock updates? I think that would be very helpful as a feature in the dashboard.

Message 14 of 28
Admin

@brju2013 - There isn't, but it would definitely be a great feature addition! For now, you have to track inventory adjustments through sales. 

Message 15 of 28
scortinoandson

I finally found the root of my issue, the same issue as what you have. It appears to be that if you are integrated with Big Commerce, all of your inventory management should be done in Big Commerce after initial import. What was happening to me was that inventory levels I was entering were not being sent to big Commerce. Moral of the story, maintain your stock levels in big Commerce, and you should be good. 

Message 16 of 28
scortinoandson

I have been having this exact same issue. My problem with troubleshooting has been the inability to predict which items will change, so it has been hell trying to document this. I contacted support today on the phone with an example, and they said they would escalate. I doubt these are one off issues, and it was occurring before we integrated with Big Commerce as well. We do not even sell on Big Commerce yet. I wasn't given a ticket number, nor have I seen any confirmation emails about this yet.

Message 17 of 28
Admin

Hey @scortinoandson, thanks for taking the time to contact our Support Team with an example. You should have received a case number. I'll reach out to the email address that's tied to your account. If you could reply to it with any additional details that you went over via phone as well as mention the item that was causing the trouble — we'll make sure nothing slips by. Thanks again for your help with this!

Message 18 of 28
scortinoandson

Contacting support again today. Have not received an update, and it continues to happen.

Message 19 of 28
Admin

Hey @scortinoandson I see that you we're able to reach out and get ahold of a supporter! Our team will make sure to get this straightened out.

Message 20 of 28