x

booking issue

I have a BASIC 60 MINUTE service with OPTIONS.  When the client clicks on the circle to chose this item, a small options window with the first option displays and IF the client is smart, the scroll down to select the option desired.  HOWEVER, if the client selects the MORE - to read more about it - and BOOKS from there, the client is not given the option OR advised to CHOSE an option & all I get for the appointment is a BASIC 60 MINUTE.  When the client checks in I have no idea what service the client wants.  Please correct this issue. thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey! Thanks for reaching out and I'm sorry to hear about this. It sounds like there may be some confusion on how our booking site works.

If a client clicks the "More Info" button underneath a service, it will give them a pop up window with the prices and description of the service, but there's no way for them to book from that pop-up. They would need to close the pop-up and that brings them back to the page where they can choose which variation they'd like to book.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2