x

iPhone appointments app will not work.

Can't get the appointments app to work on an iphone. We have uninstalled and reinstalled the application and it just freezes when you try and load it.

The iPhone is a 6 and up to date.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

My app is not working correctly and my coworkers app not at all. Very frustrated. No response from team to fix and yet they charge us for use

Message 2 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@Envycolorstudio

It sounds like you’ve experienced a glitch with either your mobile device or the Square Appointments app. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app itself? Also, try restarting your device and logging out and back in. 

Let me know if this helps!

Message 3 of 8

I have a new iphone xr & having the same issue. Square dashboard shows appointments on it’s calendar & settings for hours/time off must be set there, or it won’t reflect on the schedule & the appointments won’t show in appointments app! Very inconvenient needs fixed asap!

Message 4 of 8

Hello @Raindrop, it sounds like you might have created more than one location for your business. 

On your Appointments Dashboard I recommend heading to the Overview tab. From here you will have a drop down menu to select a location. You'll want to make sure you're signed into the same location on the Appointments app. 🙂

Message 5 of 8

Thank you for your attempt and help I’m pretty sure I’ve been through this but I will give it one more go!

Message 6 of 8

Let me know how it goes @Raindrop! 🙂

Message 7 of 8

Fantastic! I did a re-install signed in and signed out and signed back in, and the mission is complete all is working! So now if I make an appointment in the appointment app it reflects!

Message 8 of 8