x

missing customer info in report and in item export

customer info is missing from the items export file - item iD and date of   this is causing us to miss customers who have paid us. help!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

@nyced - we're unable to see your reports here in the Seller Community but our CS Team would be happy to take a look for you. 

Give them a holler here

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

you want me to contact CS  but i need to attach file and that is not possible there

Message 3 of 7
Admin

@nyced Once they reply to you via email you'll be able to attach it.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 7

when you export items- there are fields  of data about customer that are not being populated. the data is captured because it is required on a credit card sale- but missing from that report at times.

Message 5 of 7
Admin

@nyced Looks like you posted this similar question here. Were you able to reach out to our CS team and get some help?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 6 of 7

they confirmed condition but had no idea- hours of time and calls later- advanced team confirmed its a bug- i dont have case no or bug number but Square needs to know that small business rely on their provider to have products that work and reliable and that we can have access to reliable quick support to fix bug, i would like bug number so i can track it. more importantly i nned it fixed.

Message 7 of 7