x

no list view option on my Ipad

Hello , 

I do not have the option to see the appointments in list view form on my ipad like i do on my iphone

. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. several times/\.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for calling this out. You're right. This view isn't currently available on the iPad version of the Appointments App. As you mentioned, it's limited to the iPhone version currently. 

I'll be sure to pass along your interest for having this feature on the iPad as well! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

Thanks for calling this out. You're right. This view isn't currently available on the iPad version of the Appointments App. As you mentioned, it's limited to the iPhone version currently. 

I'll be sure to pass along your interest for having this feature on the iPad as well! 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2