x

"Out of Stock" is an error

When I click on an item in my shop, it displays as "out of stock" when it is NOT out of stock, and the price displays as "$0.00" which is clearly wrong. This self-corrects when I hit the refresh button - then the price shows up and it looks normal. But how many customers are really going to do that? I noticed this a couple of days ago with a single item but I thought it was a temporary glitch on that item. Now I see that this with what happens with ALL of my products the first time you click it.

Clearly, it's a bug that needs to be fixed. Are other sellers noticing this, and is anyone higher up already working on it?

It looks like this, until I refresh the page. PLEASE HELP! This is not the sort of thing that should be allowed to persist.Screen Shot 2022-05-18 at 8.29.52 AM.png

Donna Jo Wallace
Naturally Nickel-Free Artisan Jewelry
www.naturallynickelfree.com
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Just an update. It seems to be working today. I did reach out to Weebly's support yesterday and they replied. I wasn't sure if the message had gotten all the way through, but since it's working today, I won't complain. In the meantime, I had discovered that the "out of stock" problem came up in Firefox (my normal browser) but in Chrome and Safari, my listings looked fine. Thanks to whoever it is out there who helped out there.

Donna Jo Wallace
Naturally Nickel-Free Artisan Jewelry
www.naturallynickelfree.com
Message 2 of 2